Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to users of the RSPCA Stourbridge & District Branch website:
- Legal information: the RSPCA Stourbridge & District Branch, part of the RSPCA family, is a separately registered charity dedicated to improving the lives of animals in the Stourbridge postcode areas DY1-DY9, registered charity number: 205759.
- User agreement: use of the site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are subject to the laws of England and Wales and may be changed at any time. The site may only be used for lawful purposes, in a manner that does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this site.
- Trademarks: a licence from the RSPCA national society is required to use the intellectual property of the RSPCA, including its name and logo, whether as part of the branch name or otherwise. Requests may be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright: copyright in the materials on this website is owned by the branch, the RSPCA and/or the content supplier. Unauthorised use of the materials is prohibited. Anyone who has a query about copyright should contact the branch.
- Liability: neither the branch nor the RSPCA accept liability for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use, or loss of use, of this site. Materials on this site are provided for information or reporting purposes only and should not be relied upon. They may be out of date, unavailable or removed without notice.
- Linking: Links to third party websites from this site are provided at the branch’s discretion solely as a convenience to users. Neither the branch nor the RSPCA is responsible for the contents or reliability of linked third-party websites, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Accessing linked third party sites is entirely at the user’s risk.